The Best Spaghetti Salad Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
step 1: Cook spaghetti in a large pot with boiling salted water. Rinse with cool water, drain.
step 2: Place grated Parmesan cheese, sesame and poppy seeds, seasoning salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chopped cucumber, onion, red and yellow pepper, tomatoes, and broccoli in a large bowl.
step 3: To large bowl add cooled pasta. Pour entire bottle of Italian dressing over pasta and vegetables. Mix well.
step 4: Refrigerate pasta salad for at least 2 hours. Serve.