The Perfect Hamburger Recipe
- 1 tablespoon egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Optional toppings: sliced tomato, onion, pickles and condiments
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in.-thick patties.
step 2: Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with toppings of your choice.