The Perfect Rib Eye Marinade Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) beef rib eye steaks
step 1: In a shallow, nonreactive dish, mix red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, and pepper. Place steaks in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
step 2: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
step 3: Grill steaks on the prepared grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, to desired doneness. Discard remaining marinade.