The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups butter flavored shortening
- 2 ½ cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
step 1: Cream sugar into shortening. Add milk and vanilla beat until fluffy. Blend in egg. Then add dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chips and nuts.
step 2: Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-13 minutes for crispy cookies. ENJOY!!!