Three Egg Omelet Recipe
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 slices cooked ham, chopped
- 3 slices cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Spray or lightly grease a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
step 2: Crack 3 eggs into a glass measuring cup and beat with a fork or whisk until scrambled. Pour eggs into heated skillet, swirling the pan to coat the bottom. Cover and let cook until eggs are firm, about 2 minutes.
step 3: Top with 1/4 each of the chopped ham, turkey, green onions, tomato, parsley, green bell pepper, and Cheddar cheese. Fold egg in half over fillings, and serve warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients for 4 omelets.