Three Jelly Sauce Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (4 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons dry hot mustard
- cream cheese, at room temperature
- wheat crackers, or crackers of choice
step 1: In a bowl, stir together the apricot preserves, pineapple preserves, apple jelly, horseradish, and mustard powder until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
step 2: To serve, place one or two packages of room temperature cream cheese on a serving dish or platter. Spread preserves mixture evenly over the top, and garnish as desired. Serve with crackers of choice for spreading.