Toasted Party Mix Recipe
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup mini pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
step 1: Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
step 2: In a large roasting pan, melt margarine. Mix in seasoning salt, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and garlic salt.
step 3: Stir crispy rice, corn, wheat and oat cereals, pretzels and nuts into the butter mixture and coat well.
step 4: Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.