Tofu Tacos II Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken firm tofu
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can ORTEGA® Refried Beans
- 1 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells, warmed
- SARGENTO® Fancy Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- sliced green onions
- chopped fresh cilantro
- ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
step 1: PLACE tofu and seasoning mix in food processor; process until smooth. Transfer to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Fold in beans. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power, stirring halfway through, for 2 to 3 minutes.
step 2: FILL taco shells with tofu mixture. Top with cheese, green onions, cilantro and taco sauce.