Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 10 ounces fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Stir tomatoes, onion, olive oil, garlic, and basil together in a bowl.
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 12 minutes. Drain.
step 3: Toss warm pasta with feta cheese and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Stir tomato mixture into pasta and season with salt and pepper.