Tomato Fideo Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Wesson® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 (8 ounce) cans Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces uncooked fideo*, broken into 1-inch pieces
step 1: Season steak with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; cook steak** in it about 3-4 minutes or until browned and no longer pink, stirring frequently. Remove from pan; keep warm.
step 2: Add remaining oil, broken pasta and garlic to pan. Carefully toss pasta in oil to coat; cook until pasta is golden brown, stirring constantly. Stir in tomato sauce until pasta is well coated. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook about 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
step 3: Combine steak and broccoli with pasta; toss all together. Cover; cook on low until heated through. Serve.