Tomato Soup III Recipe
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 5 cups water
- 3 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup uncooked ditalini pasta
step 1: In a large pot, mix the tomato sauce, water, vegetable bouillon, bay leaf, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer at least 30 minutes.
step 2: Stir in the celery, carrots, zucchini, and corn. Cover, and continue to simmer 30 minutes.
step 3: Stir ditalini pasta into the pot, and continue cooking 10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente.