Tortellini, Steak, and Caesar Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 pound flank steak
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 (2.25 ounce) cans small pitted black olives, drained
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
- 2 small fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 7 to 9 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
step 2: Preheat the oven broiler. Season steak with garlic powder, salt, and pepper; rub with olive oil. Place steak in a baking dish, and broil 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. Slice diagonally into thin strips.
step 3: In a bowl, toss the cooked tortellini, lettuce, olives, croutons, tomatoes, and dressing. Top with steak strips to serve.