Tortellini Pasta Fillet Salad Recipe
- 6 Gorton's® Crunchy Breaded Fillets
- 2 (9 ounce) packages three cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
step 1: Cook fish fillets according to directions and cut into 4 pieces.
step 2: Heat olive oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour into a large bowl and cool then whisk in vinegar.
step 3: Add pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, cheeses, and fish. Serve immediately.