Tracy's Favorite Three Hole Cake Recipe
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch round pan.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda and cocoa. Make a well in the center and pour in the water, oil, vinegar, vanilla and almond extract. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.