Triple Crunch Apple Salad Recipe
- 3 large apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
step 1: In a medium-sized bowl, combine apples, celery, dates, and orange juice. Stir well to coat evenly.
step 2: In a separate bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise and whipped topping. Pour over apple mixture and blend until thoroughly mixed.
step 3: Chill for several hours. Add nuts just before serving.