Tuna Dumplings Recipe
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimento
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a small mixing bowl, combine tuna, egg, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper. In another small bowl, mix the soup, milk, and pimentos together.
step 3: Flatten the crescent rolls one at a time, and place a small amount of tuna mixture on each roll. Fold over and seal edges.
step 4: Arrange stuffed crescent rolls in the preheated oven. Pour the soup and milk mixture over the rolls. Bake in preheated oven until the dumplings are richly browned, about 30 minutes.