Tuna Mousse Recipe
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt (optional)
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained
step 1: Line a mold, or pie pan with plastic wrap.
step 2: In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in water and set aside.
step 3: In a large saucepan, heat soup and cream cheese until soft and smooth. Remove pan from heat.
step 4: Mix gelatin mixture, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, salt and pepper (to taste), onion salt, celery salt, and tuna fish into the soup and cheese saucepan. Stir mixture until smooth.
step 5: Cover mold or pan and chill overnight. When ready to serve remove the tuna mousse from the mold and serve.