Tuna Noodle Casserole II Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked pasta shells
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 slices processed American cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
step 1: Boil pasta in lightly salted water for 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain well. Return the pasta to the pot it was cooked in.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
step 3: Mix tuna with cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, milk, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a medium saucepan. Place pan over medium low heat, and heat through. Alternatively, place these ingredients in a microwave safe dish, and warm in the microwave.
step 4: Mix tuna mixture with pasta. Spread 1/2 of the noodles into the prepared dish. Arrange the cheese slices over the noodles, then spread the remaining noodle mixture over the cheese. Top with crushed potato chips.
step 5: Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes; cook until the casserole is hot, and the chips begin to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.