Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chips Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 3 cups shredded American cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 pinch paprika
step 1: In a large pot with boiling salted water cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain.
step 2: In a large bowl combine the cooked egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, evaporated milk, tuna, grated American cheese, and chopped onion. Pour into a greased 1.5 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle the top with the crumbled potato chips and the paprika.
step 3: Bake in a preheated 425 degree F (220 degree C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.