Tuna with Pear Salsa Recipe
- 1 large unpeeled pear, chopped
- 1 yellow chili pepper
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets yellowfin tuna
step 1: Make Pear Salsa. Mix all ingredients in small glass or plastic bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors but no longer than 24 hours.
step 2: Set oven control to broil. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Place fish on rack in broiler pan. Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat about 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Top with salsa.