Turkey Bolognese Sauce Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 onions, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: In large saucepan over medium heat, cook turkey, onion, garlic, carrot, basil and jalapeno until turkey is brown. Pour in milk, reduce heat to low, and simmer until reduced by one-third. Stir in wine and reduce again. Pour in tomatoes and tomato paste and simmer 3 hours more.
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss with tomato sauce and top with Parmesan. Serve.