Turkey Noodle Soup Mix Recipe
- 1/4 cup red lentils
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
step 1: In a small (1 pint), glass jar, layer from bottom to top, lentils, minced onion, bouillon, dill, celery seed, garlic powder, bay leaf and noodles. Seal jar.
step 2: Attach a card with the following instructions: Bring 8 cups water to boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Stir in jar of soup mix. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaf. Stir in 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables and 2 cups cooked, diced turkey meat. Cook 5 minutes more, or until vegetables and turkey are heated through and tender.