Turkey Patties Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
step 1: In a large bowl, blend turkey with bread crumbs, egg, green onion, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Shape into 4 patties.
step 2: Heat oil in a wide skillet over medium heat. Cook burgers for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Garnish with chopped parsley.