Turkey Pot Pie II Recipe
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line bottom of pie pan with crust. In a skillet saute the chopped onion until slightly soft and set aside.
step 2: Mix together the turkey or chicken, mixed vegetables, onion, soup and milk. Pour into pie crust, cover with top crust and crimp edges.
step 3: Poke holes in top crust and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.