Turkey Salad Vinaigrette with Fresh Raspberries Recipe
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 leaves spinach, rinsed
- 1 head Boston lettuce - cored, washed and leaves separated
- 3/4 pound honey roasted turkey breast, sliced
- 2 nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
step 1: In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, mustard powder and garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
step 2: For each serving, arrange 2 spinach leaves and Boston lettuce leaves on a salad plate. Top the leaves with 3 ounces of sliced turkey and 4 slices of the nectarine. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of raspberries and 1 tablespoon of the walnuts over the turkey and greens. Drizzle each serving with approximately 2 tablespoons of the reserved dressing.