Turkey Taco Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound Butterball® Fresh Ground Turkey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- PAM® for Grilling
- 4 hamburger buns
- PAM® Butter Flavor Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Shape into 4 patties.
step 2: Spray cold grill and utensils well with grilling spray. Position grill 3 to 4 inches from heat. Heat grill according to manufacturer's suggestion.
step 3: Cook patties over medium heat about 15 minutes or until done.
step 4: Spray cut side of buns with cooking spray for 8 seconds total; place face down and grill until golden. Squeeze lemon over lettuce, tomato and avocado.
step 5: Serve each turkey burger on a bun; top with vegetables.