Turkey Vegetable Alfredo Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup chopped broccoli or other vegetable
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can flakes of turkey, drained
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
step 1: Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
step 2: Drain, and return to pot. Add cream cheese, milk and seasonings to pot. Stir until well blended. Add turkey. Toss lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.