Turkey and Wild Rice Skillet Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 (4.3 ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Long Grain & Wild Rice-Original
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushroom slices
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
step 1: In large skillet, brown ground turkey until thoroughly cooked; drain. In same skillet, combine water, margarine or butter, rice mix, seasonings and turkey. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
step 2: Cover; simmer 20 minutes. Stir in soup, mushrooms, celery and bell pepper; return to a simmer. Cover; simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Let stand 3 minutes. Stir before serving.