- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ pinch ground ginger
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 ½ cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
step 1: In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic powder, and ginger. Place red bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, beef, and chicken in the bag with the marinade. Seal, and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
step 2: Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
step 3: Discard marinade, and thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
step 4: Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.