Twelve Minute Pasta Toss Recipe
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoons dried basil
- 1 ¼ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
step 2: Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Saute chicken, garlic, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano in hot oil until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, 5 to 10 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
step 3: Pour pasta into pot and toss with chicken until combined. Top with Parmesan cheese.