Two-Cheese Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups vertically sliced onion
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
step 2: Combine milk, 3/4 cup cheddar, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack, ketchup, Worcestershire, and pepper; set aside.
step 3: Arrange half of potatoes and half of onion in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with half of milk mixture. Repeat layers; top with 3/4 cup cheddar, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack, and parsley. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is browned.