Tyson's Easy Chicken Curry Recipe
- 4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Hot cooked white rice
- Chopped peanuts, shredded coconut, and/or chopped cilantro
step 1: Prepare rice according to package directions.
step 2: Meanwhile, wash hands. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Wash hands. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Brown chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
step 3: Add remaining butter to skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook onion 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in curry powder. Cook 1 minute.
step 4: Return chicken to skillet; add apple, raisins and broth. Bring to boil; cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170 degrees F).