Valentine's Day Dessert Recipe
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Roll the cookie dough to 1/4 inch thick and form it into a heart shape. Place the heart shape on a cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes, or until the cookie is lightly brown on the edges.
step 4: In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with confectioner's sugar. Spread the mixture on cooled cookie dough. Cover with cherry pie filling and whipped cream.