Valentine's Pie Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
step 1: In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until combined. Add vanilla and beat 2 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping.
step 2: Transfer mixture into the pie crust. Top the filling with the cherries. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.