Vanilla Cream and Chocolate Wafer Pie Recipe
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 3 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup (optional)
step 1: Whip cream and vanilla together until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into vanilla pudding mixture.
step 2: Mix in crushed chocolate wafers. Pour mixture into prepared pie shell. Chill for 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.