Vanilla Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, flour, salt vanilla and cinnamon. Pour filling into pie shell.
step 3: Bake for 20 minutes at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) then turn oven temperature down to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking 40 more minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before serving.