Vegan Lasagna II Recipe
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu
- 2/3 (16 ounce) package instant lasagna noodles
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a large skillet, saute garlic and mushrooms in oil until all the liquid is cooked out. Add 1/3 tomato puree to mushrooms and garlic, cook 2 to 3 minutes, and remove from heat.
step 3: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine spinach, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and tofu. Blend until the mixture is an even consistency. Heat in a microwave on high for 2 minutes.
step 4: In a 9x9 inch baking pan, pour one thin layer of remaining tomato puree, a layer of noodles, 1/2 the tofu mixture, the mushroom sauce, a layer of noodles, 1/2 the tofu mixture, a layer of tomato puree, a layer of noodles, and a final layer of tomato puree.
step 5: Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven.