Vegetable Medley Casserole Recipe
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 7x11 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the mushroom soup, sour cream, Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses.
step 3: Combine the vegetables, water chestnuts, salt and pepper with the soup mixture. Stir together and pour into baking dish.
step 4: Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, top with onions and bake 10 minutes longer.