Vegetable Quiche Cups to Go Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 drops hot-pepper sauce (optional)
step 1: Microwave the spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high. Drain the excess liquid.
step 2: Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
step 3: Combine the egg substitute, cheese, peppers, onions, and spinach in a bowl. Mix well. Divide evenly among the muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.