Vegetable Stuffing Casserole Recipe
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (12 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Drain one can of the mixed vegetables and pour both cans into a 2 quart casserole dish (one with a lid, preferably). Pour cream of celery soup over vegetables (use only one can for a drier casserole); gently stir until well mixed. Spread fried onions over vegetables and then spread the stuffing on top of the onions. Pour melted butter over stuffing; cover dish with a lid or with aluminum foil.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for a few minutes before serving.