Vegetarian's Delight Pizza Recipe
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup seasoned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Place the pizza crust on a large cookie tray or pizza pan. Brush the crust evenly with olive oil. Spread tomato sauce over it with a spatula or back of a spoon. Sprinkle vegetables evenly over the sauce, and top with cheese.
step 3: Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.