Vegetarian Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
step 1: Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain, and rinse in cold water.
step 2: In a small bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, basil, garlic salt, and black pepper.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, cucumber, and black olives. Add dressing, and toss to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.