Veggie Casserole Recipe
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package cheese flavored crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, combine green beans, corn, onion, and green bell pepper. Stir in sour cream, condensed soup, and shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well, and spread into a 2 quart casserole dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven, for 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.