Veggie Pizza Appetizer Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (6 ounce) tub CRACKER BARREL Whipped Extra Sharp Cheese
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 5 cups chopped assorted fresh vegetables
step 1: Unroll dough; press onto bottom of foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
step 2: Bake at 375 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
step 3: Mix cheese, sour cream, dill and onion salt until well blended. Spread on crust. Top with vegetables and additional dill. Refrigerate. Cut into small triangles or squares.