Veggie Ranch Pizza Recipe
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet, and spread dressing evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, followed by carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. Top with mozzarella cheese.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender, and cheese is melted and lightly browned.