Vermicelli Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces vermicelli pasta
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomato, bell pepper, olives and onion.
step 3: Whisk together the salad seasoning mix and zesty salad dressing. Pour over salad and toss gently. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight to blend flavors.