Veronica's Hot Spinach, Artichoke and Chile Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup canned chopped jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the green chiles, Parmesan cheese, artichokes, peppers, and spinach. Spoon the mixture into a baking dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven until slightly browned, about 30 minutes.