Very Easy Risotto Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook green onions in butter briefly, then add the rice. Cook and stir for a few minutes to toast rice. Stir in water, and season with chicken bouillon and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
step 2: Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.