Waldorf Salad III Recipe
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored
- 3 Red Delicious apples, cored
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 6 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 cup golden raisins
step 1: Dice apples with skin still on. Place in a bowl of water with a little lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
step 2: In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice and orange juice. Fold in the whipped cream.
step 3: Drain the apples and add to the mayonnaise mixture, along with the celery and raisins. Stir until ingredients are evenly coated.