Waldorf Salad with Yogurt Recipe
- 3 tart apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the apples and lemon juice. Add the grapes, celery, and green onions; toss.
step 2: In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, apple juice and celery seeds. Spoon over the apple mixture, and toss gently.
step 3: Wash the watercress, and dry thoroughly. Arrange greens on individual salad plates. Mound the apple mixture on top, and sprinkle with the walnuts.